Monday, August 17, 2009

I'M BACK BITCHES

So I got a new job...
Director of Marketing and Admissions
Sounds important, huh?
All I know is that I love nursing but I need to be able to have a voice (Lord, knows I have a loud one). I will have a voice here. If a patient is in need of skilled nursing and they or their family are interested in my facility I will come visit them in the hospital (or the family can come visit me in my NEW OFFICE)and make the clinical judgement if they are a candidate for skilled nursing. I have pretty awesome people skills and patients and family members are usually very receptive of me. I set my own schedule and I am provided a company cell phone. I get 3 weeks of vacation right off the bat and 72 hours of sick time. This job requires me to dress business casual...bye bye scrubs! Maybe I won't gain any more weight since I will be wearing something other than draw string pants.
I'm excited, this could open up a whole new world of opportunity. At the VERY LEAST it will look great on my resume.
I start Wednesday....wish me luck!

P.S.- 1 month and 2 days until my wedding...

No comments:

Post a Comment