Sunday, January 11, 2009

Only my family

God, my family sucks balls. They act so white trash sometimes. There was the dreaded "family meeting" today over my sick Granny and at one point my aunt went outside got a shovel and brought it back into the house with every intention of smashing my uncles head into the next room.....who the hell does that? All my family is worried about is how much money they are going to get when my Granny dies. Truth be known it's like $100,000 but by the time you pay all the attorney fees and the estate fees and they split it BETWEEN 10 KIDS....there isn't much left.
Get this....my Aunt came to town to help take care of my Granny and she did the family a "favor" by making a family tree... She is such a bitch...Im adopted so she didn't feel I had a spot on that tree...Oh, my parents and my sister and my niece are on there but not me or my children. When I confronted her about it she said that she was tracing the "real" family. I have never in my life been so close to punching a 60 year old in the mouth.....maybe I should have my other Aunt get that shovel............................................

1 comment:

  1. The amount of restraint you show towards your family astounds me. Just remember that whenever your aunt wants you to do/give something in the future.

    Welcome to Bloggyville! Good to know you are still breathing. lol

    ReplyDelete